Kay M. Palan
Associate Dean for Operations and Graduate Programs
Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs
Doralee N. DeRyke
Director of Budget, Operations and Service Support
Director of Recruiting and Retention
Director of Academic Advising
The Haworth College of Business provides high-quality student-centered business education through teaching, research and service activities that deliver exceptional intellectual and economic value to regional and international communities.
Partners for Business Knowledge and Leadership
To be recognized as a leader in high quality business education, applied research, and community partnerships in the greater Michigan region.
Respect for people - Our interactions with others reflect civility, collegiality, and tolerance of diverse perspectives. We strive to promote an inclusive, ethical and trusting learning environment.
Respect for Knowledge - Our intellectual curiosity drives us to create and disseminate theoretical, practical and intuitive understanding. We strive to foster a learning environment where inquiry, ethics and critical thinking are valued and encouraged.
Respect for Wisdom - We strive to create a learning environment that maximizes our capacity to make effective and ethical decisions in multiple contexts.
- The Haworth College of Business will have an environment supportive of student learning and achievement.
- The Haworth College of Business will have an environment supportive of faculty scholarship, development and achievement.
- The Haworth College of Business will be a strong partner with communities and business.
- The Haworth College of Business will continue to advance diversity.
- The Haworth College of Business will have a positive work climate for students, staff and faculty.
- The Haworth College of Business will be a model for economically sustainable business practices within the higher education community.
The Haworth College of Business offers three degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Master of Business Administration for graduate students with Liberal Arts, Engineering, Business, or other undergraduate preparation (M.B.A.)
- Master of Science in Accountancy for students desiring preparation for a professional accounting career (M.S.A.)
Business Information Systems
Finance and Commercial Law