Scott R. Irelan
The College of Fine Arts fosters, integrates, and promotes the academic, and artistic excellence of its departments and schools.
The college will be a national leader in the preparation of artists, practitioners, teachers, and scholars through educational and creative excellence.
The college holds as its core values:
- Teaching through the integration of theory and practice
- Rigorous student/faculty engagement
- Faculty who are practicing artists
- Student engagement with arts professionals
- A diverse, inclusive and collaborative environment
- The intersection of artistic tradition and innovation
- Contributions to, and partnership with, our communities