Doralee N. DeRyke
Director of Budget, Operations and Service Support
Director of Academic Advising and Admissions
Director of HCoB Career Center
Scott Van Avery
Director of Recruiting and Retention
SPuRS Program Director
The Haworth College of Business provides high-quality student-centered business education through teaching, research and service activities that deliver exceptional intellectual and economic value to regional and international communities.
Partners for Business Knowledge and Leadership
To be recognized as a leader in high quality business education, applied research, and community partnerships in the greater Michigan region.
Respect for people - Our interactions with others reflect civility, collegiality, and tolerance of diverse perspectives. We strive to promote an inclusive, ethical and trusting learning environment.
Respect for Knowledge - Our intellectual curiosity drives us to create and disseminate theoretical, practical and intuitive understanding. We strive to foster a learning environment where inquiry, ethics and critical thinking are valued and encouraged.
Respect for Wisdom - We strive to create a learning environment that maximizes our capacity to make effective and ethical decisions in multiple contexts.
- The Haworth College of Business will ensure a distinctive and supportive learning experience that fosters success.
- The Haworth College of Business will promote innovative learning, discovery, and service.
- The Haworth College of Business will advance new knowledge and value-added discovery.
- The Haworth College of Business will promote diversity, equity, and inclusion to advance social sustainability and accessibility.
- The Haworth College of Business will implement economically sustainable practices and policies aligning resources with college priorities.
The Haworth College of Business offers three degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Master of Business Administration for graduate students with Liberal Arts, Engineering, Business, or other undergraduate preparation (M.B.A.)
- Master of Science in Accountancy for students desiring preparation for a professional accounting career (M.S.A.)
Business Information Systems
Finance and Commercial Law
Military Science and Leadership